Hello everyone. Today I am Speaking with Hilary Gates the program director for EMS World Expo a paramedic, and educator. EMS World Expo will be in Nashville Tn Oct 29th thru Nov 2nd 2018
About the program director for EMS World Expo
Hilary Gates is the program director for EMS World Expo. She is a volunteer paramedic in Alexandria, Va., and teaches in the School of Education at American University in Washington, D.C. She began her career as a volunteer EMT with the Bethesda-Chevy Chase Rescue Squad in Montgomery County, Md. Gates has experience as a community paramedic, an EMS educator, symposium presenter and quality improvement trainer.
About EMS World Expo
With over 120 CEU-certified sessions, EMS World Expo offers innovative and dynamic education at a price that works for any budget. Our goal is simple: make superior education and learning accessible and affordable to the greatest number of EMS providers. Flexibility is the key to attending EMS World Expo. Attend the core program and you can either focus on a specific area of interest, or mix and match from seven educational tracks to create your own personalized program.
- Hosted in partnership with the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT)
- Delivers more EMS decision-makers than any other EMS show
- Reaches the most influential and engaged audience, averaging over 5,100 attendees each year; 50% new attendees each year
- The most international attended EMS conference and tradeshow in the world
- Cutting-edge conference program draws EMS leaders from across the nation
- Exclusive venue for Top EMS innovations
This episode was also brought to you by Xiphos Books & Training. Xiphos Books is responsible for books such as ‘Welcome to New Orleans… How many shots did you hear? Volume 1 and 2 as well as the fiction novel A Salty Life & A Traitor’s Death. Be sure to stop by their website and look at their books, training and public speaking dates.
Words off the street
@streetwordscast on Twitter
GUEST Hilary Gates of EMS World Expo